Beef Australia 2018 Competition Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions are stated below under ‘Promotional Terms and Conditions’. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The competition commences on Monday May 7, 2018 at 0900hrs and concludes on Friday May 11, 2018 at 1730hrs (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
Fill out all details on the entry form provided and supply them back to PGG Wrightson Seeds by using the entry box on the exhibition stand at Beef Australia 2018.
• One (1) prize winner will win an RM Williams Gift Card valued at $500.
• The total value of the prize is $500.
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not accept the prize stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
This competition will be drawn after 0900hrs on Monday May 14 at the Promoter’s offices. A representative of the Promoter will select one (1) prize winner, based on a random draw.
• The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone by Thursday May 17.
The competition and promotion is organised and conducted by PGG Wrightson Seeds, 13 Felstead Drive Truganina VIC 3029 (the Promoter).
Promotion and Competition Terms
1. By participating in this promotion/competition as promoted by PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd entrants confirm that they accept and agree to these competition/promotion terms.
2. To enter the promotion/competition you must follow all instructions to enter correctly and within the stated time period.
3. You can only enter this promotion/competition once unless otherwise stated.
4. The promotion/competition entry closing and opening dates are specified on the Competition or above.
5. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to remove any entry and/or the competition for any reason.
6. The winner will be selected as specified by the promotion/competition. The prize winner will receive the prize that is advertised on the promotion/competition. PGG Wrightson Seeds accept no responsibility or liability for the prize winners enjoyment of the prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant) and unless specified in the competition/promotion.
7. The prize is subject to availability and may differ to the prize shown. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value may be awarded instead. The prize does not include any charges associated with the connection or on-going use of the prize.
8. The winner will be announced through a public announcement and may be contacted by email, private message or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within five working days, PGG Wrightson Seeds may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to contact the selected winner by other means. Prior to receiving the prize, the winner may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s license.
9. Accepting a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by PGG Wrightson Seeds for PGG Wrightson Seeds to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry, photographs and/or interviews for competition or publicity purposes without compensation for an unlimited period. This includes on PGG Wrightson Seeds website, Facebook and/or Twitter.
10. Entry is only open to individuals who are 16 years or over on the date of entry who are residents in Australia. Employees and immediate families of PGG Wrightson Seeds and its associated companies are ineligible to enter.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, PGG Wrightson Seeds exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition or promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under PGG Wrightson Seeds control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not its receipt by PGG Wrightson Seeds) due to any reason.
12. The decisions of PGG Wrightson Seeds on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize offered and these terms and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
14. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to store electronically any entries submitted by entrants and to use the winning and all other entries free of charge in any of its online and print publications for a period of ten years, noting that once printed images are permanent.
15. PGG Wrightson Seeds and the entrant will jointly own the copyright of any submitted entries.
16. Any persons photographed in an entry must have given the entrant consent to be photographed and evidence of consent provided to PGG Wrightson Seeds on request.