Superstrike® contains a combination of seed protection and enhancement additives within its seed treatment for clovers and lucerne.
- Assists in maximising seedling establishment and plant development
- Effective against a range of common insects
- Effective against a range of diseases
- Not harmful to beneficials such as earthworms
- Cost effective compared with ‘broadacre’ control options
Recommended for legumes
- Use in all sub-surface and broadcast sowings in both cultivated and nil tillage situations
- Poncho®Plus, a systemic insecticide for protection against Red Legged Earth Mite, Blue Oat Mite, Cutworm and Lucerne Flea (suppression only). Please note, in some cases where high numbers of pests are present, a follow up insecticide treatment may be necessary
- Apron XL®fungicide effective against the ‘damping off’ diseases Pythium and Fusarium applied to sub clovers.
- AxyM fungicide effective against the ‘damping off’ diseases Pythium and Fusarium applied to lucerne.
- Inoculated with nitrogen-fixing bacteria (rhizobia)
- A fine lime base for localised pH correction around seedlings