1. By participating in this competition or promotion advertised by PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd entrants confirm that they accept and agree to these competition or promotion terms.
2. To enter a promotion or competition you must follow all instructions to enter correctly and within the stated time period.
3. You can only enter a particular promotion or competition once unless otherwise stated.
4. The promotion or competition entry closing and opening dates are specified on the Competition.
5. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to remove any entry and/or the competition for any reason.
6. The winner(s) will be selected as specified by the promotion or competition. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on the promotion or competition. PGG Wrightson Seeds accept no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant) and unless specified in the competition or promotion.
7. The prize is subject to availability and may differ to the prize shown. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value may be awarded instead. The prize does not include any charges associated with the connection or on-going use of the prize.
8. Winners will be announced through a public announcement and may be contacted by email, private message or phone. However, if a winner cannot be reached within five working days, PGG Wrightson Sees may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to contact the selected winners by other means. Prior to receiving the prizes, the winners may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s license.
9. Accepting a prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by PGG Wrightson Seeds for PGG Wrightson Seeds to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry, photographs and/or interviews for competition or publicity purposes without compensation for an unlimited period. This includes on PGG Wrightson Seeds website, Facebook and/or Twitter.
10. Entry is only open to individuals who are 16 years or over on the date of entry who are residents in Australia. Employees and immediate families of PGG Wrightson Seeds and its associated companies are ineligible to enter.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, PGG Wrightson Seeds exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition or promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under PGG Wrightson Seeds control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not its receipt by PGG Wrightson Seeds) due to any reason.
12. The decisions of PGG Wrightson Seeds on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to cancel or amend the prizes offered and these terms and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
14. PGG Wrightson Seeds reserve the right to store electronically any entries submitted by entrants and to use the winning and all other entries free of charge in any of its online and print publications for a period of ten years, noting that once printed images are permanent.
15. PGG Wrightson Seeds and the entrant will jointly own the copyright of any submitted entries.
16. Any persons photographed in an entry must have given the entrant consent to be photographed and evidence of consent provided to PGG Wrightson Seeds on request.